The Free and Open Productivity Suite
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 released

We need your help to complete the translation of Apache OpenOffice into Catalan!

This note is in English because we have no one to translate it into your language. The links on the page will help you download and install 3.3.0, an older version of our product. It is missing many bug fixes, performance enhancements and even new features that are in Apache OpenOffice.

We would be happy to make Apache OpenOffice available in Catalan, but we need help completing the translation of the user interface. This translation is 98% complete already. We need a volunteer or two who can help us translate the remaining 2%.

If you are interested in helping translate, please review this information.

Apache Software Foundation

Copyright & License | Privacy | Contact Us | Donate | Thanks

Apache and the Apache feather logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. OpenOffice, and the seagull logo are registered trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. Other names appearing on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.